Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1 PM Notes

PRAISE THE LORD, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER!!!!!

Angele spent the day with Mommy yesterday, Sunday Aug 31, and that is what she posted for Sept 1. Today I spent the day with her and the Lord amazed me.

As Angele mentioned, Mommy continued to be in much pain and extremely nauseated most of the morning. Around 12 noon, things subsided a bit and by 2 pm, she was basically pain free. I was completely bowled over when I looked at the monitor and saw that her heart rate was in the 70s and 80s!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!! This is well within the ranges of "normal" (60-100) and not on the upper extreme. I am truly convinced that this is nothing but a miracle as a result of all the prayers on her behalf!! Her blood pressure is normal and her temperature is normal. And to top off the day, Lynette and I went with her to take a walk around the unit!!! While sitting, she is only on 3 liters of 45% O2 verses the 6 liters of 100% O2 she was on just over a week ago.

GOD IS TO BE PRAISED! When I told Mommy all her numbers, she said "Ask everyone to keep praying for me!" So please do, and let's continue witness the miracles He has yet to perform! GO WARRIORS!

No comments: