Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Never Lost My Praise - Sept 8

This is such a beautiful song by Tramaine Hawkins. Here are a few lines:

"But in my disappointment, in my season of pain
One thing never wavered, one thing never changed
I never lost my hope, I never lost my joy,I never lost my faith,
But most of all, I never lost my praise"

So, I praise Him today, because He is a Good God.

I ask that you please continue to pray for my mom whose recovery is slow. Today they had to stop the antibiotic IV due to the high level that is in her blood along with other concerns. The nurse thought they would have to readmit her into the hospital but PRAISE the Lord, they are not going to do that. They will draw blood again on Thu. and reevaluate everything then.

Please pray that the infection is gone, that her getting off the vancomycin (antibiotic) will allow her to regain her strength (even the nurse today noticed that she has declined over the last few days), appetite and have a full and complete recovery without having to return to the hospital.

I never lost my hope, I never lost my joy, I never lost my faith, BUT most of all, I never lost my PRAISE.

God Bless,
Angèle

No comments: